- 100.00 - 200.00 USD ($)
JC-CE01 Sapphire Pressure Sensor Description
JC-CE01 sapphire pressure sensor is composed of single crystal insulator elements without hysteresis, fatigue and creep. Sapphire has very good elasticity and insulation properties (up to 1000oC) and is insensitive to temperature changes, even at high temperatures Work characteristics; sapphire with radiation resistance; silicon - sapphire semiconductor sensitive components are no P-N drift,so can be applied to a variety of complex environments.
The sensor consists of a double diaphragm: a titanium alloy pressure sensitive diaphragm and a titanium alloy diaphragm. Sapphire heteroepitaxial silicon strain sensitive circuit film, was welded on the titanium measuring diaphragm. The measured pressure is transmitted to the measuring diaphragm. Under pressure, the titanium measuring diaphragm has micro-deformation which will change the bridge output, the magnitude of the change is proportional to the measured pressure. The imbalance signal of bridge circuit is replaced by the voltage signal output.
JC-CE01 Sapphire Pressure Sensor Features
* Widely pressure range: 0~25KPa~260MP
* Widely temperature range:-65~150
* Pressure type Gauge absolute negative
* High accuracy, high stability
* Light weight, cost-effective, strong radiation resistance
JC-CE01 Sapphire Pressure Sensor Application
* Navigation and shipbuilding industry
* petroleum and chemical industry
* Power station, nuclear power station
* Industrial process pressure control, pressure calibrator
1302, Bldg. 1, Xintai Int'l Plaza, No. 568, Shuanglong Road, Dongshan Street, Jiangning Dist., Nanjing, Jiangsu, 211100, China